June 9, 2009

Samsung's Omnia II / GT-I8000 Announces Early

Samsung has recently announced that they are going to launch most attractive and fashionable mobile phone GT-I800 soon. However, whether this phone will be GT-I8000, or Omnia II / Omnia 2, it is expected to be cleared at the time of launches. Samsung's Omnia II / GT-I8000
There are very good features involved with this handset and GT-I8000 comes packing with a 3.7-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixel) AMOLED display (presumably the same display just revealed by Samsung last week) with an 8.1 megapixel camera lit by dual-LEDs capable of recording VGA video at 30fps. The Lithuanian on-line retailer responsible for leaking the specs (which have now been removed) says we'll see a 1500mAh battery powering HSDPA data with a custom "cubic" UI (looking very similar to the UI on the S8000 Jet) riding atop Windows Mobile.